Saturday, September 11, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. There aren't any news shows on TV. My father is watching a football game on TV. My mother is coming home from Spain Rehab tomorrow. Yeah! My fan just knocked a poster down. I turned the fan around and now it's there. I hear a bird chirping. I just got soap on my hands. I hate that! I just put up another poster of another map in my room. It's from the Southern Poverty Law Center. I just picked up a Microsoft disk and put in on my shelf. The soap will come off when I wash my hair tomorrow morning. I hear a bird chirping it must be that little field sparrow that practically lives at my feeder. There are hate groups here in Birmingham including the Ku Klux Klan. We had spinach pie for dinner. We ate early so my dad could watch the football game. I'm getting ready to go to bed and read and clean up my inbox. Today is the anniversary of 9/11. But I don't think there are any shows about it on TV. There was a memorial service here in Birmingham. I just took my night pills. I just had a coughing spell. I hear a bird chirping again. I had some Turkish tea and a bacon sandwich and some oatmeal for lunch as well as some cottage cheese. I'm sitting here looking at my dad's screensaver. I drank four cups of coffee for breakfast. I think it's about to rain. I wish I could put some pictures or a nice design on this blog. I'm going to bed now and read. I'm really looking forward to having my mother home from the rehab place. I think she's watching the football game too. I hear a bird chirping. There's that bird again! We're having a night bird concert. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment