Friday, September 10, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I don't hear any birds. My mother is getting out of the rehab place Sunday. My dad is watching something on TV. We got an annoying phone call from someone asking for money. I'm getting ready to read some of the book by Morris Dees, the anti-Klan lawyer. After that I'm going to read a couple of articles in the New York Times. I just took my night medicine and now I have a sweet, sugary taste in my mouth. I put my birdsong DVD in my Family Tree Maker software folder so it wouldn't get messed up. There's that bird chirping now it must be that little field sparrow that practically lives at my feeder. I get alot of annoying emails and phone calls from people asking for money. I use Coke to take my medicine with. I'll wrap up this post pretty soon. I watched the Rachel Maddow Show tonight. She talked about "Don't Ask Don't Tell" and what a horrible law it is. She interviewed a military guy who got kicked out of the military for being gay. It's a quiet Friday night but tomorrow it will be loud with the sound of the football game that my dad is going to listen to. It's time to wrap up this post and go to bed. In a couple of days I'll be watching birds with my mother and watching art videos with her and that will be great! I have to brush my teeth and drink some water so I can get the sweet taste out of my mouth. I had to order another power cord from Amazon.com because my cord broke. By the time I finish the Morris Dees book I'll have a new one. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment