Thursday, September 9, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I watched the Rachel Maddow show and I'm about to go to bed and read Morris Dees book about fighting the Ku Klux Klan. I'm through installing software on my computer including a word processor. My mother is coming home from the rehab place on Sunday. Rachel interviewed a writer from the New York Times, Gail Collins. I'm about to take my night medicine. There's a bird chirping outside it must be that little field sparrow who practically lives at my feeder. I just took my night medicine. I'll also read a couple of articles from the New York Times on my Kindle. My father is playing bridge out in a town called Irondale, a suburb of Birmingham. I have a sore throat and feel a little nauseated. There's that bird again! I'm sitting here typing away and drinking Coke, that's what I take my medicine with. There's that bird again! I always put something about birds in my posts. I hear a car driving around here. I'm going to stop posting now it's time for bed and reading. I drank three cups of coffee for breakfast my mother calls me a coffee freak! There's that bird again! It's time to wrap up this post and go to bed. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment