Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I watched the Rachel Maddow show tonight. She interviewed Meghan McCain. I hear a bird chirping. My mother is still in the rehab place. My dad went to see her tonight. I got a bird book today in the mail, Roger Tory Peterson's Birds of Eastern and Central North America. Now all I hear is crickets. I hear a bird chirping it must be that little field sparrow that practically lives at my feeder. I'm also reading a book by Morris Dees, the anti-Klan lawyer. He's put about six Klan factions out of business by suing them. There's that bird again! I'm going to download some more software tomorrow it's too late to do any more downloading. I downloaded some anti-virus software today, McAfee. Last night I downloaded Windows Vista and it wiped out everything on my disk. I left my beads at the art studio and I'm not going back until next week. I hear a bird chirping away. We had Subway sandwiches for dinner I had meatballs. They were good and Subway is really cheap. There's that bird again! I always have to post about birds! I love birds! This has been a longer post than I thought it would be. I'm going to clean up my inbox I must have about a thousand emails in my inbox. Rachel also talked about a dirty political campaign in Virginia. I forget the candidates names. It was some Italian name. I'm going to stop blogging now I'm really tired. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment