Sunday, September 5, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. My dad is coming home from seeing my mother at the rehab place. He just went to the bathroom. I hate it that my mother is still at the rehab place. I hear a bird chirping. I'm pretty tired, I'm going to take my medicine soon. I hear a bird chirping it must be that little field sparrow that practically lives at my feeder. I asked my dad at dinner why there weren't any birds there and he said they live pretty low at this time of day. My grandmother, Ruby Ann Carmichael, taught me everything I know about birds. Now he's cleaning up the dishes. There aren't any good news shows on Sunday night so I think I'll go to bed and read my Kindle version of the New York Times until my medicine kicks in. There's a bird chirping outside it's a crazy night bird maybe it's an owl? I just ordered a paperback version of a Roger Tory Peterson book about birds in Eastern North America.
He took my mother some salt at the rehab place because she's on a low-sodium diet and said the food was making her nauseated. I'd go nuts without salt! I think he's about to go to bed and maybe check his email since he got his Internet connection back this morning. Or maybe he'll just go to bed when he's through cleaning up the kitchen. There's that bird again. His coffee cup is still in here I have four cups in here. I'll take the cup downstairs tomorrow. I just took my night medicine now it's time to wrap up this post and go to bed. A dog is barking. Now a bird is chirping. He just turned on the TV I don't know what he's watching. I hear some music coming in from downstairs. Maybe it's an opera he didn't finish watching. I hear a car driving. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment