Monday, September 6, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I turned on the TV and couldn't find any news. "Lock Up" was on MSNBC. I hear a bird chirping. One of my Yahoo lists is screwed up or maybe it's just a quiet night for a Catholic list. Someone sent me a copy of the Labor Day letter from the Pope. I'm sitting here just typing away. My mother is still in the rehab place. She's doing really well except for some salt issues. They're not giving her any salt in the rehab place. My dad is cleaning up the kitchen we had steak for dinner and I drank milk. I hear a bird chirping. I'll check my email and see if the Catholic list is working my emails to it aren't coming through in my inbox. I'm going to try it and see if it's working it was working earlier today. My dad just came home from the rehab place and now I hear him cleaning up in the kitchen. We also had some fruit and I saw many hummingbirds. I love birds! I hear a bird chirping. I have many bird books and I'm going to be getting my Roger Tory Peterson book Wednesday, a paperback book about the birds of Eastern and Central North America I already have his book about Western birds but I live in the East so I wanted that book. I hear a bird chirping. It's time to close this post and call it a night. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment