Sunday, August 1, 2010

There's that bird again! I read the sixth chapter in my book, "A Mosque in Munich" this afternoon and I'm going to start Chapter 7 pretty soon. It's raining here! My parents told me about the book. There's that bird again! My new light is really great! My mother is watching some news program on CNN she's a news addict. My dad has gone to bed he's not feeling well. We had chicken and rice for supper and I drank two glasses of milk. Our dishwasher is broken so I told my mother we should just get another one. It's hot in here! But it rained here in Birmingham today. There's that little field sparrow again. We heard some dull sort of bird song at supper it sounded like a crow. I just had a mad dash around my room looking for rings but I found them. Pretty soon it's going to be time to drink my coke and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment