Saturday, August 7, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. Everyone has gone to bed. My parents showed me where they'd seen a green hummingbird. I looked for some birds at dinner and it was bird city. There must have been twenty birds out there. We had waffles, bacon and vichysoisse soup for dinner. Earlier I sewed up a blouse I bought at the store that I tore a hole in. I'm looking at the blue air conditioning thing in the hall. I just checked it and it's set on 78. I drank milk and my parents drank wine as they always do. It's just about time to go to bed and read my book, "A Mosque in Munich" as soon as I take my medicine. I have about a thousand magazines in here and about a thousand books. I just took my medicine. I turned on the fan in here to keep out noise. It's time to wrap up this post and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment