Friday, August 6, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. We listened to the news on NPR but I don't remember what they said except today is the anniversary of the Hiroshima bombing in 1945. It stormed and it took me forever to get my clothes dry. There's a bird chirping. I went to the store today and got a blouse for church. It's really pretty it has sequins on it. Today is also the anniversary of the Voting Rights Act. It's time to wrap up this post and read my book, "A Mosque in Munich". There's that bird again! My bird screensaver has come on twice since I started this post. Good night from the blogosphere! A bird is chirping but now the crickets are singing. I'm going to stop this post and say good night from the blogosphere. It must be that little field sparrow that practically lives at my feeder.

No comments:

Post a Comment