Sunday, August 22, 2010

Again, not alot to say. A bird is chirping outside. We watched a video from the Teaching Company with Michaelangelo and a German painter whose work I'm not really familiar with. There's that bird again it must be that little field sparrow. I saw some hummingbirds today. Two females were having a fight over the feeder. I saw many hummingbirds today. I just took my medicine and now all I have to do is brush my teeth and go to bed. I have a Catholic newspaper that I started to read today, the National Catholic Reporter. I went to the drugstore with my mother and got some earplugs with which I just got my fingers all messed up with. I'm drinking Coke now but I've had enough blogging. There's that bird again! Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment