Monday, July 12, 2010

Tonight I watched the Rachel Maddow show. I hear a bird chirping outside. I'm about to take my medicine. We had salmon Croquet for supper tonight and I drank milk while my parents drank wine! My parents TV is screwed up and I'll read about Michelle Obama in Louisiana in the paper tomorrow. I beaded while I watched Rachel but I had to take out a whole bunch of beads because the thread got tangled. I just fixed the beading thread and put my stash of beading thread in my sewing basket. I have a thread stuck in my Pakistani blouse to finish beading at the studio tomorrow. I hear a bird chirping away outside now it's time for me to finish this post and go to bed. I took my medicine. We had knitting guild at my church this morning and I did some beading there that's where I had to take my knitting out. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment