Sunday, July 11, 2010

I hear a bird chirping away. I just got through threading needles and later on I'm going to be reading the New York Times. As soon as I get ready to take my meds and go to bed. Everybody in the house is going to bed now I will be going to bed soon myself. I have knitting guild in the morning so this won't be a long post. I have about a million bird books in my room I can read them tonight if I want to. I don't know what kind of bird is chirping away it's late for a bird to be chirping away. My parents are going to bed so I think I will too. There was an article in the paper today about the BP oil spill I think they are going to cap that gushing well soon, maybe not until August. There was also an article in the paper about the Russian spies. We had waffles and bacon for dinner I brushed my teeth already. I went to a church breakfast this morning and had scrambled eggs and sausage and orange juice and coffee it was really good. I hear a car driving away down on the next street. We are having elections here Tuesday with a candidate to vote for attorney general. Sparks has already won the Democratic nomination for governor that's good because I voted for him on June the first it's time to wrap up this post and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment