Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tonight I watched the Rachel Maddow show. She reported from Kabul. It was a really interesting show with Richard Engel with her. Afghanistan is a really interesting country. I hear a bird chirping my parents are watching the news on television right now. She's going to be on tomorrow night too. I read on the Huffington Post that she was going to report from Kabul. Earlier I saw the Queen's speech from New York now my father has gone to bed. There's that bird again! I have two Cokes in my room to take my medicine with, Now it's dark and the bird isn't chirping any more, They showed a scene of a marketplace and all of the shoppers were men. We had pork and rolls and watermelon for dinner. I just heard a flight overhead. My parents are watching a tape from the Teaching Company before my mother turned on the news. There's that bird chirping again.Rachel is in Kandahar province where Hamid Karzai is from. My mother is watching Countdown and Rush Limbaugh is on right now the stories on that show are really interesting. I took my medicine now it's time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment