Sunday, July 25, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I kept going today on coffee. I fixed my sewing basket for my knitting guild at church tomorrow. I hear a bird chirping. My sister is coming in later on from New York City. She called and said her flight had been delayed and she's not getting in until 12:30 or 1 in the morning. My parents are cleaning up and watching television. Pretty soon I'm going to take my medicine and go to bed. There's that bird chirping. I thought the birds were circling around at supper but we thought they were asleep. I read an article in the New York Times this morning about Lady Gaga. Later on I read an article about Robert Duval, I think that's how you spell his name. My mother told my dad to turn on CNN to watch the coverage of the oil spill in the Gulf. I guess my sister is on the plane now it's two hours before she gets here. I have some emails in my inbox that I have to clean up. There's that bird chirping again! My dad is going in his bedroom to rest a little bit then he's going to set the alarm to get up so he can say hello to my sister. My bird screensaver just came on when I left the computer alone for two minutes and the alarm will be going off at midnight so my parents can say hello to my sister when she gets in. It's a long vigil tonight but tomorrow I'll see my sister so that will be good. That little field sparrow practically lives at my feeder! Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment