Monday, July 26, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I'm just sitting here playing with the computer. My mother and my sister are going to watch a movie about Elvis Presley. My dad says he's too tired to watch the movie so he's gone to bed. His back is really bad. I hear a bird chirping. Pretty soon I'm going to finish chapter 3 in my book, "A Mosque in Munich". I started reading it two days ago when I downloaded it to my Kindle. I hear a bird chirping it must be that little field sparrow that practically lives at my feeder. I threaded some needles for my art class tomorrow. I just had a mad dash around my room looking for some beading thread and I found it. There's that bird again! I have a yellow warbler on my screensaver I'll be watching it soon. The bird is still chirping. My sister is going to be here until Wednesday. I went to knitting guild at my church today and got some beads sewn onto my Pakistani blouse. I have many bird books in my room also a skating magazine, actually two of them. It's time to end this post good night from the blogosphere. My sister went out in this rain and took pictures of the clouds before dinner. It's quiet in here now. The book is about a Tatar from the Soviet Union who was a Muslim he was a guy who hated the Soviets. It's a good book. I'm going to wrap up this post I'm getting pretty tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment