Saturday, July 24, 2010

My parents are watching a movie about Elvis Presley. He was a good singer. My grandmother loved him! I hear a bird chirping. Now I hear a dog barking. It was raining here earlier but it's not raining here now. There's that bird again it must be that field sparrow that practically lives at my feeder. I'm going to be taking my medicine soon. I have my Kindle and my new book ready to go. Alternet doesn't like Amazon but I do. I started the new book last night and I'm going to add the BBC to my google toolbar of course my homepage, Yahoo, also has news. But I'm going to add the BBC and CNN to my toolbar it won't take long. One click and that's all it takes! There's that bird it's time to take care of my google toolbar and add the gadgets to my toolbar. I'm using a google blogging service so the big shots will be happy if they read my blog and find out how much I love their toolbar!

No comments:

Post a Comment