Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm having trouble with this post. I've had to start over four times. So I'm just going to write a short and sweet post tonight. I just turned off the radio because everyone is going to bed and I will be too. I read on the Internet that Michelle Kwan is serving on a presidential panel. I forget the name of it but I hear my parents talking. I just got through fixing my sewing box! I watched the last part of the Rachel Maddow show, since it's so blasted late I'll publish this post and sign out for tonight. I hear a bird chirping. Maybe it's that little field sparrow that practically lives at my feeder. I see some stockings on my bed I'm going to see if I can put them in the drawer but I cleaned up all the thread in my room. I did a little beadng tonight but it seems like all I do is thread the beading needles! I have a figure skating magazine and some political magazines to read as well as the New York Times. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment