Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tonight we had speghetti and meat balls. My father makes really good meatballs. It's a Sunday night so there's no news on the TV. I hear a car going by but everyone is asleep and this isn't going to be a long post. I put my beading away for the night. I just put on my skin medication I have an itchy scalp. I'm going to be putting on my gown and reading some more about Roger Tory Peterson. We're having knitting at my church tomorrow. It's nice and quiet here. I accidentally put some soap in my mouth and had to wash it out. I hope they put that spill in the Gulf today was the second day of World Cup soccer, which they call football in the UK. I took a vitamin pill with water. The birds are chirping away I think they are singing lullabies to their babies. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment