Monday, June 14, 2010

Tonight we had ham and grits for supper. My parents are watching a movie. I read some of the BBC news and also the Yahoo news. I'm going to be reading the rest of my book about Roger Tory Peterson before I go to bed tonight, I'm going to be checking the news about the oil spill disaster tomorrow and in the newspaper tomorrow. The President is going to make a speech tomorrow about the oil spill. It's an environmental disaster. There is fighting going on in Central Asia in Uzbekistan and some other Central Asian countries. There is trouble going on with the printer I really have a problem with printers. I need to send a copy of my bank statement to the YWCA for their housing office. I'm going to stop this post and say good night from the blogophere!

No comments:

Post a Comment