Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tonight we had corned beef hash for supper. I'm not going to be blogging tomorrow night because I have a really early doctor's appointment Friday at 7:45. I'll be reading the book about Roger Tory Peterson later on tonight. The oil spill is still in the news it's washed up on the Alabama coast. I drank milk for supper. There is an article in the Nation magazine about Britain and the new government. Britain has a really bad debt problem as does Greece. My parents are watching a movie I don't know which one they're watching. My mother always watches CNN in the morning. It's too bad about the Gores separating after forty years of marriage. I'll have to update all of the magazine subscriptions I have when I move out of here. They have a hung Parliament in Britain. We may have a recount in our Republican primary race because only a few votes separate the guy who got number 2 and number 3 in our race. I'm glad Tim James didn't win the race for the Republican nomination he's a pig and a klutz. He's be a really bad governor. It's time to read a little more about Peterson so I think I'll end this post. I took my night pills so they'll start to get into my blood and then I'll be asleep. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment