Friday, June 4, 2010

Well my trip to the doctor didn't go that well. I have to be chronically homeless for six months to get into their program. Hopefully the oil spill will be cleaned up soon. They're using some sort of software to clean up the spill. They are drilling oil wells. I watched some birds today but not much because I had to be at the doctors at 7:45 this morning we left at 7: 20 so I wouldn't be late. They're drilling two wells in the Gulf The wells are being drilled on the ocean floor. BP started drilling the first well on May 2 snd the second one two weeks later. I'm cleaning up my room and I think my parents are watching a movie which one I don't know. Both my parents took naps today it's been a long day and I'm really tired so I think I'll close this post for tonight. This business of trying to find a place to live is a pain in the neck. It's a pain being a high-functioning autistic! I don't understand that stuff they're doing in the Gulf. There was a murder today or yesterday in Belfast. I have about a million books about birds I read a chapter today about Roger Tory Peterson at the doctor's this morning but I don't think I'll read any more I'm really tired and it's time to end this post. I'm going to clean up my emails and then go to bed. Good night from the blogoshere!

No comments:

Post a Comment