Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I started to follow the governor's race here in Alabama. Artur Davis lost. I voted for Sparks so I'm happy. The guy I don't want to win is Tim Jsmes, who is a real klutz. I'll be reading about the results in the paper tomorrow. Three candidates are tied right now. Tonight's post is going to be short and sweet because I'm really tired. I think we're going to have a run-off in July. We are having primaries in Alabama today. It's late as heck and I've been up since 8 when I got up to get the art class. I'll check to see who won the race tomorrow. Right now it's time to read the bird book I have about Roger Tory Peterson. I have another art class tomorrow. I got paint all over my clothes and had to take them off now maybe someone has emailed me the results of the race here. I still hear birds calling but it's dark outside and I think I'll end this post for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment