Friday, June 11, 2010

I did some more cleaning in my room today. I also beaded a little bit I'm sitting here looking at the beads all glittering in the dark. The birds are chirping away. I was going to take a late-night walk with my mother but it's too dark for that now. My dad has sone to bed I think he's really tired. It's all nice and quiet in here. I don't know why ATT keeps sending me mail. I haven't watched the news in almost three weeks. My computer says it's still 86 degrees outside and now my mother's going to bed. She went to the plant store today. I think I'll read a little of the book about Roger Tory Peterson and then drink my Coke and go to bed. The oil spill is dominating the news. I'm going to have to go to the drugstore tomorrow and get some stuff like some rubbing alcohol and some ear plugs to keep the noise out. Now my mother has gone to bed I hear her takng out her nightgown. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment