Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Well the races in Pennsylvania are just about over and Joe Sestak has beaten Arlen Specter.There is an article in the New York Times about Turkey. Iran has a new deal on nuclear fuel. They are shipping their nuclear fuel to Turkey.Rand Paul won in Kentucky. I don't know who won all the races but I'll check to make sure it will be in the newspapers tomorrow if the Internet doesn't report all of the races tonight. There were alot of elections today all over the country I don't know who won but none of them are in my state. We have elections June 1. Today is only the eighteenth, I got an email from Democracy for America asking me for a donation and giving me the news about the election in Pennsylvania. They are also having primaries in Oregon if I'm not mistaken. I'm going to check the news on the Internet soon and see who won the races. I'm really tired I need a watch so I ordered one on the Internet. Tomorrow I have art class at the studio I think I'll stop this post soon and drink my Coke and go to bed I think they have stopped watching the races on TV and are coming up to go to bed so I think I will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment