Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm sitting here reading the New York Times. My parents are watching a movie. It's "Jesus Christ Superstar". We have some real pigs running for governor of Alabama. There is also an article about Afghanistan in the paper. The Taliban has resumed their insurgency. I sewed all afternoon on my skirt but finished it. My beads didn't come today but my needles are coming tomorrow. I painted the blouse that I'm going to be beading. I found some AB beads in the basement but I don't think I can use them. In Afghanistan they think they are going to be killed by either Americans or the Taliban. The poppy harvest is ending. The people are having to pull up their shirts just to prove that they are not carrying guns. I have some Cokes to take my medicine with. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so I really need to stop this post and go to bed and get up tomorrow at seven. The Taliban is attacking the farm area of Afghanistan. Rand Paul is running for the Senate in Kentucky. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment