Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tonight is going to be a short and sweet post. I spent about four hours beading today and reading the BBC news. David Laws resigned his Treasury post in Britain. Dennis Hopper died. They're still trying to clean up the oil spill in the Gulf. I did my pills this morning now it's almost time to take them. I hear a car going by. I had fried chicken and salad and milk for supper. I didn't eat until nine o'oclock because I was beading. I had tea for lunch and a cream cheese sandwich. I'm sitting here looking at my books.BP should definitely pay for the clean-up of the oil spill in the Gulf. They're still trying the top kill to stop the leak in the Gulf. The President went to Louisiana yesterday. He promised to triple the federal personell working on the oil spill. Now the birds are asleep and I just hear the crickets as I always do this time of year. It's May 29. The Secretary of Energy is working with a team of scientists to clean up the oil spill. The President said the buck stopped with him. It's late as heck I'm going to end this post. Good night from the blogosphere! There is also an article about a Honda plant in China. There is a strike going on there by workers who have to work twelve hour shifts six days a week. The New York Times is my favorite newspaper but it's time to stop this post and go to bed I have church tomorrow so I'm going to end this post so good night from the blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment