Sunday, May 9, 2010

Today was Mother's Day. I started a new knitting project, a wool placemat. I don't know how long I'm going to be in this little house it's nice and quiet in here now except for the sound of crickets. I have the air conditioning on. We had fettucine alfredo and halibut fish and I drsnk milk. My sister came today so I couldn't go to church because my parents had to pick her up at the airport. I thought I had lost my Kindle but I found it after a mad dash around the little house. I have knitting guild at my church tomorrow. I had to untangle the yarn from my knitting needles and pull the yarn off of coathangers it was a big mess! Sweden is going to help us clean up the mess in the Gulf of Mexico. Thst's sn environmental disaster, It's getting late and it's just about time to close this post, drink my Coke and go to bed for tonight I might read some more of my newspaper or the book about the Family, that book about the fundamentalist sect with the house in Arlington, Virginia that I was reading before my Kindle crashed. Good night from the blogoshphere! Tomorrow I'll have more news but right now I'm going to close this post and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment