Saturday, May 8, 2010

There is an article in the New York Times about the sex scandal in the Catholic Church in Germany. The bishop's name is Walter Mixa. He is an outspoken conservative in the Church. He has submitted a letter of resignation to the Pope but I don't know if the Pope has accepted his resignation. Somebody posted a site about his travels around the world, in Georgia, the country, and Prague as well. He's in the Society for Creative Anachronism, a society that recreates the Middle Ages. I hear a car outside this place. We went to a Gumbo Gala for Episcopal Place for lunch today. I love gumbo! Tomorrow is Mother's Day and I am going to be making that fettucini. My sister Laurie is coming tomorrow tomorrow and I'm going to be brushing my teeth soon. Many Germans have quit the church because of the sex scandal. There is also an article in the paper about the British general election. The Conservatives got the most seats but didn't get a clear cut majority. I think they got 307 or so seats but they need 326 seats to win. Labour got 200 some odd seats I don't know exactly how many seats they got. I downloaded all of my books to my Kindle today now I can start to read them as soon as I finish this post. I also have a bird book that I've barely touched I can read about bluebirds, cardinals, robins and all of my favorite birds. Some blasted noise is going off I think it might be the neighbor's generator now it's off and I just lit some incense and I have to water my marigold before I go to bed I don't want to forget to water my plant if you don't water a marigold every day it dies and I don't want my plant to die. I think I finally killed that blasted bug I grabbed the bug spray and now it's finally dead! This bug spray smells terrible but I think I killed this annoying insect. I got some updates from my local paper today I might check out the news about Mother's Day. They want election reform in the UK. Their electoral system is broken, say the Liberal Democrats. Tomorrow I have to go to church at 11 AM so I think I'll wrap up this post I've been going at it for a long time and it's my bedtime so good night from the blogosphere! The government in Britain is unpopular and discredited and the opposition is uninspired, says the New York Times. It's time to wrap up this post and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment