Friday, May 7, 2010

I got a new Kindle today. But I'm having trouble with the power cord! I called Amazon and ordered a new power cord but it seems to be working now. I'm downloading my knitting book. I just found my fingernail file! I might not get all of my books downloaded tonight, I have many to download. Eighty or so to be precise! I'm having an allergy attack! I took an allergy medication and now I'm recovering. It's late and I'm still downloading books. I downloaded Andre Agassi's book and I can read it if I want to. I also downloaded the Blumenthal book about Roger Tory Peterson and the book about the Family. Earlier I got a notice saying I was having trouble with my mouse but it seems to be working good right now. I mean a computer mouse, not a house mouse! It's late as heck and I need to go download all my books and drink my Coke and go to bed I'm supposed to go to a luncheon tomorrow for Episcopal Place a place I hope to be moving to soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment