Thursday, May 6, 2010

I watched all of the Rachel Maddow show tonight. She talked about the British general election. Later on I'm going to see who won. I think they have a hung parliament, with no party getting enough votes to form a government. I borrowed a book about birds from the art studio. Now all I hear is the sound of crickets I just had the sound of crickets until I put in my ear plugs. I just heard a car driving up the street. Maybe it's the bridge club upstairs people are eating dessert. I'm sitting here listening to the crickets and drinking Coke. I only use Coke to take my medication with, I just took my medication. She also talked about the oil spill in Louisiana. My Kindle is broken but I'm getting a new one tomorrow. I'll turn on the fan to keep the noise out. I'll only be in this little house out back for one or two more days. I think my parents bathroom is almost finished I don't know exactly when they are going to finish but my sister is coming Sunday and we'll be cooking fettucini Alfredo and fish. I'm tired of getting emails about what I can give to my mother for Mother's Day but now I'm going to wrap up this post I'm really tired I got up at 7 to go to art class and I'm going to drink my Coke and go to bed. Today is Thursday and I think they are going to finish my parents bathroom tomorrow or the next day. I'm going to check the election results from the UK and then go to bed. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment