Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm sitting here beading. I'm almost through for tonight. My dad is gone to bridge. My mother is getting ready to go over there too. The head of the US intelligence agency, his name is Blair, resigned today. I was looking at the top stories from CNN and the BBC earlier. There is also news on the Yahoo site. There is alot of news tonight sbout the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. I hear a car. I'm also reading a story in the New York Times about Thailand. There was rioting and arson attacks there yesterday, There have been protests going on forever. There are militants there. I put up my beading for the night and put the beads and the needles in a container that I found. Arsonists in Bangkok are turning themselves in to the police. I have to get up early tomorrow to go to an art class so I think I will end this post for tonight. It's really annoying that they insist on art class. There has been unrest going on in Thailand forever. The protesters turned themselves into the police. I'll check the headlines again before I go to bed but that's the lead story in the New York Times. There is also a story about teachers and the job market in New York. I'll close this post now.

No comments:

Post a Comment