Monday, May 3, 2010

I went to the doctor today and then went to the drugstore. I spent about fifteen minutes on our back porch watching birds. It sounds like it's raining outside I just hear the early crickets outside right now. It sounds like it's thundering and lightning! I read an article at the doctor's office in the New York Times about the situation in the Gulf and also an article about the incident in Times Square. I just joined a bird discussion group on Yahoo groups. These new ear plugs are really great they're shutting out all of the noise and I'm having a coughing fit I had a sneezing attack at supper. I was supposed to have an online meeting with Organizing for America this afternoon but I had to go to the doctor. I have an art class tomorrow so this isn't going to be a long post tonight. I don't know if it's raining outside I can't hear anything with these ear plugs in my ears. I had diarrhea today again that's a really annoying illness. I can't seem to shake it. I need to call the National Audubon Society and get a bird book. I used to have Roger Tory Peterson's book with Audubon's pictures in it we just listened to birds singing at supper and that was really nice now I just hear this strange sound I think my parents are watching a movie we didn't finish eating until after eight so they didn't know if they could look at anything tonight because it was so late I think I'll close this not so newsy post now and I'll check my inbox and see if anyone has responded to my email about birdwatching in Alabama, good night from the blogoshere! It's time to wrap up this post it's been a long one now it's time to drink my Coke and go to bed so I can get up and go to art class at 10 A. M tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment