Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tonight I watched the Rachel Maddow show. She talked about Scott Brown and the unemployment problem in Massachusetts. I'm sitting here with a copy of the New York Times and there is an article about a new drug for breast cancer. It's called Herceptin. Rachel also had a theatre production on her show. It featured two Congressman from Georgia, both Republicans. I forget their names. I'll bet that guy on my U2 list who was watching the baseball game on TV last night was really mad that the Cubs lost their game by 6 to 1. It's really cold outside now I'll have to turn off the air conditioning before I go to bed. I had some trouble with the mouse on my computer tonight but I solved it by using a key on my keyboard. I'm not going to make this a long post tonight I'm really tired, it's time to say my prayers and go to bed with my Coke and the National Catholic Reporter that's on my bed in the little house behind our main house that I'm staying in while we get the upstairs bathroom fixed. The article in the New York Times is about a doctor who got breast cancer and had to get treatment for it. Gosh, they're coming up with new treatments all the time for all the diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment