Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tonight I watched a little Hardball and most of Countdown. They had a bunch of political analysists on the show. I'm going to read some of the book I'm reading as soon as I get through typing this blog post. We were eating through most of Rachel's show tonight so I didn't get to watch it. I set up some music on my computer today some Coldplay and some U2. It's nice and quiet now but I never know when that kid is going to start playing basketball down on the next street. My telephone is lighting up I hope it's not a late night phone call I really hate those. I'm burning incense from Big Lots tonight I had to spray the room with bug spray when I got in from eating but it smells OK in here now. I'm really tired now I'm going to stop this post now and drink my Coke and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment