Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm sitting here sewing. I'm a knitter, not a sewer! I watched all of Chris Matthews on Hardball and a little of The Ed Show on MSNBC. They were talking about that horrible immigration law in Arizona. Now it's really late and I'm not going to do much of a post tonight. I was just reading an article about Virtue and Moir, the Canadian ice dancers. I don't think I'm going to get any reading done tonight because I sewed for so long, about an hour. But I finally finished, and am going to the plant store with my mother tomorrow. The plant store we're going to has marigolds, a really pretty flower and I'm going to get one. Speaking of flowers, I need to get some flowers for my mother for Mother's Day. I'm going to check my inbox I'll bet it's a mess with hundreds of emails in it I wonder if there are any other skating fans posting notes about the skaters tonight it's not the skating season anymore so probably not. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment