Friday, April 2, 2010

Tonight I watched Keith Olberman talking about job reports. He said many new jobs had been created. I also watched Chris Matthews talking about a guy from Sweden who saved Jewish lives during the Nazi holocausts. I watched Rachel Maddow talking about the governors who have received threatening letters saying "resign or else". There was also a story about it from the Associated Press. Tonight is Good Friday and as a Catholic I really need to stop blogging and say my prayers. I didn't watch any of the coverage of the Triduum on EWTN because it's not my kind of station. They carried the Triduum from the Shrine of the Immaculate Conception and I have a new magazine from the Shrine selling books, DVD's and CD's. I have a CD of Easter music from the Shrine that I'll be listening to in the future. It's late so I'm going to stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment