Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tonight I watched the Ed Show, all of Chris Matthews "Hardball" a little of Countdown and about a half hour of the Rachel Maddow show. There is also an article in the New York Times about the Comcast case in Washington. The governor of Virginia has declared this month National Conferderate history month. The Comcast case is about net neutrality, the news shows also showed a news conference with Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman. We had some really good fish tonight and my parents drank wine while I drank milk. Chris talked about the governor of Virginia. The Obama administration has proposed a national broadband plan to allow high-speed internet cases, Keith always has really good commentary and news coverage of all of the days events. They also showed the President making a speech in Prague I think tomorrow is the day he is going to Prague and I'm going to check the weather on my computer before I decide to turn off the air conditioning. I think I'll check my email now and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment