Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tonight I watched the Rachel Maddow show. She talked about the passage of the health care reform bill and how some people are against the mandate to buy health insurance. She also talked with Lt. Dan Choi, who is gay and made his coming out a year ago on her show. There is an article in today's New York Times about the arms control deal that the President signed with Russia. It's almost the anniversary of the deal the President made in Prague in April of last year. Tonight our phones are out all over Alabama and we are checking our local news to see when they are going to fix them. I signed up to get news articles on my computer and now I get them from Google every fifteen minutes, it's a really great service. Now it's time to call it a night and say my prayers and go to bed and maybe read some more news alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment