Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tonight I watched the Rachel Maddow show. It was funny, she had someone come in and interview her! She also talked about the lawsuits that have been filed by the 13 attorneys general over the health care bill. I've been reading things all day about health care reform becoming law. The next big thing on the President's agenda is Social Security. One of the attorneys general suing the government over health care is mine! I finished "Stones to Schools" today and now I'm reading the New York Times on my Kindle. Rachel also talked about the Governor of Virginia, I forget his name but I can Google his name I'm sure. I just read in the National Catholic Reporter about social networking and how the Vatican has a website and the Pope is on You Tube! It's getting late so I'm signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment