Saturday, November 20, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I'm feeling all tired and forgetful.Earlier I thought I had misplaced my purse. We had my dad's birthday supper tonight. I just spent about an hour cleaning my operating system disk. I cooked Italian tonight. We had fettuccine al burro, I think that's what it's called I'm not looking at the recipe book right now. It's getting cold in here I forget what the low's going to be but I love these bright and sunny days. I did my Christmas shopping today my sister Susan said "Cool" when I told her what I had gotten her. It's getting late so I think I'll sign off now and go to bed and read. I've been having pill disasters today I accidentally put two pills in one of my day pill boxes. I fixed my pill screwup. Now that I've fixed my pill screw-up I think I'll go to bed and read. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment