Friday, November 19, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. Today is my father's birthday but we are having the party tomorrow. I'm going to cook Italian for the party and my mother is going to get some chocolate cupcakes. I'm still reading "Pen and Tablet". It's a collection of modern Middle Eastern literature. I ate some fried chicken and a salad and drank a glass of milk for dinner. I can't wait until the Audubon Society Christmas dinner and the Christmas Bird Count. I hear a bird chirping. It must be that little field sparrow who practically lives at my feeder. I just took my night medicine so again it's good night from the blogosphere! Christmas isn't my favorite holiday because I hate shopping. So I'm going to cook for Christmas instead of fooling with the stores. Whew, I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment