Sunday, October 31, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I watched a figure skating show and had a bread-making disaster. I tried to make some whole wheat bread and the thing wouldn't bake so I'm going to try again tomorrow. I cleaned up the pan and it was a nightmare! I've had trouble with that bread-making machine before. I took my night pills now it's time to go to bed and read. Election Day is in two days and I'm scared that the Republicans are going to take over Congress and elect the next governor of my state. I'm voting for the Democrat, Ron Sparks. But Robert Bentley is ahead in the polls in Alabama and our newspaper in Birmingham endorsed Bentley, the Republican. I'm going to be watching TV and checking the Internet to see who's won. This is very nerve-wracking! I'll also be reading the local papers Wednesday it will tell us who won. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment