Friday, September 24, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I still have a cold. I tried to call my doctor but I had to leave his office a message. My screensaver didn't come on but I'm sure it will come on when I go to Control Panel. We watched a video from the Teaching Company tonight. Tonight's artists were Manet, Seurat, and some American I forget the name of.My dad is in his computer room and my mother is watching Anderson Cooper. I went to our local Greek food festival today. My screensaver just came on but I pushed the button on my computer and I got back into my blog. Now all I have to do is go to bed and read as soon as I take my night meds. I love Greek food! I'm going to start investigating Greek food. I forget the name of the pasta dish at the festival but I'm sure it's in my book. I had chicken and spanokopita and pilaf and a salad as well as the pasta dish. After that I didn't feel like eating much for dinner. I went to the Greek festival for lunch. It's late so I think I'll wrap up this post. Good night from the blogoshere!

No comments:

Post a Comment