Thursday, September 23, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I have a cold. I hate colds! I watched the Rachel Maddow tonight. I'm about to take my night medicine and go to bed. There is a Greek food festival going on today, tomorrow and Saturday. I have to call my doctor about this cold. I took some aspirin. I have a sore throat and sneezys and all the other symptoms of a cold. I'm going to the Greek food festival tomorrow anyway. I'm drinking Coke for my nausea. I hate being sick! I'm having a coughing fit! I just took my night medicine. I wish I had some cold medicine! We had pork chops for dinner. My dad made them. He's at bridge tonight. My mother didn't feel like going with him. I'm really tired and lethargic and sick so I think I'll wrap up this post and go to bed. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment