Monday, September 20, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I just turned the air conditioning down to 78 degrees because it's hot as hell in here. I hear a bird chirping. My parents are upstairs going to bed. I cooked Italian tonight, Spaghetti alla Carbonara. It was really good and we have enough for three meals. You should have seen the serving dish it's huge! I helped clean up the kitchen. I have anti-diarrheal medicine for two days. I hear a bird chirping it must be that little field sparrow who practically lives at my feeder. I checked the bird seed this morning and it was full. I watched the Rachel Maddow Show tonight and she interviewed Howard Dean. I missed the President's speech on CNBC. But I'm sure a transcript of it will be in the newspaper tomorrow. It's time to go to bed and read a little bit. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment