Saturday, September 18, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. It's a Saturday night and there's no news on Saturday. My dad is watching football and so is my mother. I just turned the air conitioning down upstairs it's hot as hell in here. It was on 82 and I turned it down to 78. I had trouble with a software download, a Microsoft program. I got out my church clothes for tomorrow. It's cooling off in here. Man, software downloads are so hard! As soon as it cools off I'll go to bed and read. It's getting nice and cool in here now. I just took my night pills and I have a sugary taste in my mouth. I hear a bird chirping it must be that little field sparrow who practically lives at my feeder. We had some chicken that my mother's friend brought over for dinner. It's cooling off in here now. My mother and I have all of our disagreements over temperature! A bird is chirping outside. I just a disk disaster! I cleaned off a Windows Vista disk with alcohol. Now it's cooling off in here. I take my pills with Coke. I used to use orange juice. There's that bird again. It's cooling off in here now. I have some pain pills in here too and some allergy pills I take in the morning. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment