Thursday, September 2, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. I just got my Internet service back today so I couldn't blog last night. My dad is serving dessert to the bridge club. One of the guests is singing. Now two of them are. My mother is still in the hospital. She'll be there for two weeks, doing three hours of physical therapy a day. I have to clean up about a thousand emails in my inbox God knows how many are in there now. He made some banana pudding for them. I had a Subway sandwich for dinner, a sandwich with bacon and lettuce. I had four cups of coffee this morning. Now the cars are driving off. I had some Turkish tea and some cottage cheese for lunch. Good grief, everytime I try to post something on this blog another page comes up. Good grief this is a foody post. I hear a bird chirping it must be that little field sparrow who practically lives at my feeder. I also saw some hummingbirds today when I was eating dinner. I had some trouble with my Family Tree Maker software but I finally fixed it and ordered the guide book. I also fixed my Audubon magazine screensaver now it's time to wrap up this post and take my medicine and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment