Friday, August 27, 2010

Tonight I watched the Rachel Maddow show and a video from the Teaching Compny about art. My mother's in the hospital. I have a magazine and a newsletter from the Audobon Society on my bed. I'm going to take my medicine soon. My mother will be getting out of the hospital tomorrow or Sunday. One of the artists we looked at was Rembrandt. I forget who the other artists were but I read the book throughout the lecture. I just took my medicine. We had fried chicken for dinner, just my father and me. Rachel broadcast her show from New Orleans. It's raining. My dad has just come home from visiting my mother at the hospital he was up until 2 this morning. There's a bird chirping outside. Now I have a sugar taste in my mouth I'm going to brush my teeth before I go to bed. I take my medicine with Coke I used to use orange juice but I keep Coke in my room. I'm going to bed and read and pray for my mother. A car is pulling up at the door I think it's my father. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment