Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Not alot to say tonight. We had steak for dinner. I hear a bird chirping. We watched another video from the Teaching Company. Tonight's artist was Peter Paul Rubens who did that wonderful painting of Marie de Medici. I'm going to get the sewing basket off of my bed and get in it soon. I'm sitting here drinking Coke. I just had another allergy-induced fit! I'll have to find my nasal spray and go to bed soon. I'm almost through with my Pakistani blouse I just hung it up. I saw a man from the Council on American Islamic Relations on Keith Olbermann's show. I just took my medicine. That World Trade Center mosque is big news. I just drank the last of another Coke. I hear a bird chirping. I'm going to bed and read the New York Times until my medicine kicks in then I'll go to sleep. My mother is watching a news show on TV. There's a car driving by on the road down the street from here. I saw many hummingbirds today including a red one from the breakfast room. My father moved the feeder so we could see the feeder from the breakfast room. That's enough blogging for one night. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment