Friday, July 9, 2010

Tonight I watched the Rachel Maddow show. Chris Hayes was in for her. I hear a bird chirping. We got two phone calls while I was eating fried chicken for supper. The clinic was calling about my dad's appointment. Later on I'll be reading the New York Times. There was an article in our local paper about the Gulf oil spill and Hurricane Alex. There was an article on Yahoo by Dave Beckham and why he wants Spain to win on Sunday. I have a bard feeder in my backyard and I like to watch the birds while I'm eating. It sounds like someone is shooting fireworks. I'm about to take my sewing basket off of my bed so I can get in it. I think that's thunder in the sky it's getting ready to rain. It's dark and cloudy outside. I brought my bird books upstairs along with a Coke to go to bed with tonight. Rachel's show from Afghanistan was really great. I hear a car driving up the street. The other call was from some annoying private caller. I put us on the Do Not Call list years ago but we get these annoying phone calls all of the time. I'm really tired tonight I stayed up late with computer connectivity issues but today the internet is working or else I wouldn't be posting this blog post. I hear a bird chirping I think it's a field sparrow. It has a really pretty song. I had a sneezing attack in the breakfast room. I just spilled a Coke and had to clean it up I used rubbing alcohol to clean up the mess it should dry soon. I don't watch soccer but I've been following it on Yahoo. I was taking my bedtime meds when I spilled the Coke. I put the cap on the Coke and now it's time to call it a night. Good night from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment